2021 AGTA GemFair Tucson
Safety Protocols & Procedures
Based on our discussions with the City of Tucson, the Pima County Health Department (PCHD) and the Tucson Convention Center (TCC), here are some of the current Safety Protocols, Procedures and PPE requirements that will be implemented at the 2021 AGTA GemFair™ Tucson.
The requirements below are as of today and are subject to change at any time, based on current conditions and guidance from the PCHD, CDC, City of Tucson and the State of Arizona.
Stay home if you are sick or part of a vulnerable population (individuals age 65 and older, individuals who are immunocompromised, and individuals of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions).
Safety Protocols & Procedures
- Temperature checks will be performed daily, prior to entrance into the Convention Center. Anyone registering at 100.4 or above will be escorted to a cooling off room and their temperature will be rechecked. If it is still 100.4 or above, you will need to leave the convention center.
- A Health Questionnaire consisting of 8 questions will be asked of everyone prior to entry.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone. Except when eating or drinking.
- 6 ft. social distancing between individuals with visual and auditory reminders.
- One-way aisles with directional signage in the exhibit areas.
- 8 ft. pipe and drape will be installed between each exhibitor booth.
- Increased daily and nightly enhanced cleaning procedures of the entire facility.
- All seating areas will be rearranged for social distancing.
- Food concession stands and food trucks will not have self-serve items.
- TCC has installed touchless water bottle fill stations, bring your own water bottle. Water will be available for purchase. Water fountains will be disabled.
- Capacity limits will be in place and will affect the number of people allowed into the Convention Center. This could cause a delay in entering the facility.
- There will be a limited number of entry and exit locations, each being one way only and remaining open for contactless entry and exit. Maps will be available prior to the show.
- Signage will be posted throughout the Convention Center (inside & out) to promote social distancing, health and safety reminders and terms and conditions of entry. Signage will also be posted to identify entrances, exits and traffic flow.
- Credit Card sales only are recommended by the TCC, along with contactless payment methods for all exhibitors as the preferred method for conducting transactions.
- Travelers arriving from any “Hot Spot” (high risk) areas, as determined by the CDC at the time of arrival in Tucson, may have to quarantine. Time period to be determined. A quarantine could also be required when returning home, depending on your State or Countries current requirements.
- Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Single use gloves will be available for product handling at each booth.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at each entrance and exit of the Convention Center and Exhibit Halls. As well as located in multiple locations in each exhibit hall and throughout the TCC.
- Individual hand sanitizer bottles will be available for attendees.
- Each booth will have a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Plexi Shields (24” wide x 32″ tall) will be located on every exhibitor showcase, as well plexi barriers located at registration and guest services.