AGTA Spectrum Awards™ Eligibility
The AGTA Spectrum Awards™ is open to all companies and individuals in the United States and Canada; AGTA membership is not required. To enter the AGTA Spectrum Awards™, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Manmade gemstones will not be accepted.
- Jewelry or gemstones must have been produced after July 2017.
- Entries may not have been featured in any publications. Entries featured on social media are subject to disqualification.
- Completed pieces previously entered in an AGTA or other industry competition are ineligible.
- Entries must be finished pieces; no drawings will be accepted.
- Entries in Classic, All Other Faceted, Phenomenal, and Pairs & Suites categories may have been created anywhere in the world, but must be submitted by U.S. or Canadian companies. Entries in all other categories must have been created and submitted by lapidaries in the U.S. or Canada
- For questions regarding eligibility, please call the AGTA Marketing Department at (800) 972-1162.