AGTA GemFair™ Tucson Registration
To attend AGTA GemFair™ Tucson, complete the form below.
Individuals who attended last year’s AGTA GemFair™ Tucson will automatically be registered for the following year, and will receive an email notification in December.
Returning attendees may be subject to reverification.
First-Time Attendees (Companies)
AGTA GemFair™ Tucson is open to all qualified industry professionals.
To maintain AGTA GemFair™ Tucson’s reputation as the industry’s highest-caliber show, the AGTA vets all attendees’ industry qualifications.
Required Documentation (one of the following):
– Copy of a business license or tax-exempt certificate clearly demonstrating industry affiliation. If the attendee’s license does not clearly demonstrate an industry affiliation, then the attendee may be asked to provide copies of itemized invoices (totaling $10,000) from three different suppliers of jewelry, precious metal, or colored gemstones for purchases made within the past year. Each invoice must show multiple items.
– All documents must have a matching company name and address, and they must also match the company name and address attendee used for AGTA GemFair™ Tucson registration.
– JBT Number.
– A letter from an AGTA member indicating the attendee is his or her wholesale client.
– If the attendee works for a major department store or major jewelry brand, he or she must provide the following (only jewelry-buying departments or higher corporate professionals):
o Professionally printed business card with company name and attendee’s name and position.
o Recent W2 form, cancelled payroll check, or pay stub.
Proof of Employment
Companies are required to provide proof of employment for all attendees who will serve as buyers.
Any of the following are acceptable as proof of employment:
– Professionally printed company business card with the attendee’s full name.
– Recent W-2.
– Recent pay stub.
If a buyer has not attended in the past 2 years, they may be asked for proof of employment.
Attendee’s name must be printed completely; forms with initials will not be processed.
Domestic Student Policy
The AGTA welcomes student members who are currently enrolled in a qualified gemological or jewelry program to attend AGTA GemFair™ Tucson.
Attending AGTA GemFair™ Tucson as a student member is an exceptional career-building opportunity. Connect with respected dealers, designers, and manufacturers in the industry, and see first-hand the benefits of building a relationship with other AGTA members.
Please note that student members may not bring guests.
Not currently a student member?
International students with proof of current enrollment in a qualified gemological or jewelry program may attend as a guest for a charge of $50.
Each company may bring 2 guests total. Guests are not permitted to bring guests. Guest Passes must be purchased and picked up onsite. No guests will be registered in advance. Guest Passes are $50 each.
Children may attend AGTA GemFair™ Tucson under the close supervision of their parents. Children 13 or older will be issued a Guest Pass, which will count toward the two Guest Pass limit for attending companies.
Badges must be claimed in person at AGTA GemFair™ Tucson. Pre-registered attendees will receive an email confirmation with a QR code that must be presented during pickup.